Re: [exim] Routing: Accept mail from certain hosts

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
CC: Peter Thomassen
Subject: Re: [exim] Routing: Accept mail from certain hosts
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, Peter Thomassen wrote:
> > stuff; that is already done by the main machine. Therefore I want to
> > narrow the "mail-in chain" to mail from this trusted machine.
> I think that kind of access restriction is the job of the access control
> lists, not the routers.

This ?
#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
check_recipient:
  accept  hosts = :
#  accept  domains = +local_domains
#  accept  domains = +relay_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  accept  hosts = +auth_relay_hosts
          endpass
          message = authentication required
          authenticated = *
  deny    message = relay not permitted

so just comment out the accept-domains line and restrict relay_hosts to
the single authorized machine (possibly add localhost).