Re: [exim] Multiple Domain Hosting

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Para: JDavila
CC: exim-users, Martin A. Brooks
Asunto: Re: [exim] Multiple Domain Hosting
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:29 PM, <JDavila@???> wrote:
> Here is my config file

1. You will have to get DNS modified for the new domain's MX records
to be pointed to your server. Actually this should be the last step.
2. You will need to make certain decisions about username/account
names and how you will handle clashing names, i.e.
james@??? and
     james@??? (new-domain.tld is the one that was owned by
the coy you guys bought).
3. Once you make a decision on (2), if should be as simple as adding
new-domain.tld to your "domainlist local_domains = domain1 : domain2"
4. At this point, the DNS requirements above need to be effected. You
can then retire the server they were using before, or deploy it as a
backup server for these
    two domains. All depends on your plans.

I could have forgotten something, but I am not sure about it. If I
misled you anywhere, it's not intentional.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

--from a /. post