Re: [exim] DKIM - linker errors on OS X 10.4

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Brian Blood
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] DKIM - linker errors on OS X 10.4
On Aug 4, 2008, at 8:10 AM, Tony Finch wrote:

>> My issue is at the end of make during the linking process:
>>
>> cc -o exim
>> /usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: Undefined symbols:
>> _SSL_CTX_set_info_callback
>> _EVP_sha256
>> _BIO_set_flags
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1
>> make: *** [go] Error 2
>>
>> I'm stumped, anyone got any pointers?
>
> Have you set TLS_LIBS along the lines suggested in src/EDITME?
>
> Try using `make FULLECHO=` to see what actual command line the
> Makefile
> has constructed.

TLS_LIBS=-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto

FYI, I set CC in my local Makefile to use gcc as there was some
chatter about some of the linker errors being related to not using
gcc or even g++.

No matter, the link has failed for all possible combinations.

In a related vein, if I use LNCC in my local Makefile, this doesn't
seem to be respected by make makefile

anyway, here is the fullecho of the failing link action:

gcc -o exim  acl.o child.o crypt16.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o
deliver.o directory.o dns.o drtables.o enq.o exim.o expand.o filter.o
filtertest.o globals.o header.o host.o ip.o log.o lss.o match.o
moan.o os.o parse.o queue.o rda.o readconf.o receive.o retry.o
rewrite.o rfc2047.o route.o search.o sieve.o smtp_in.o smtp_out.o
spool_in.o spool_out.o store.o string.o tls.o tod.o transport.o
tree.o verify.o local_scan.o  malware.o mime.o regex.o spam.o
spool_mbox.o demime.o bmi_spam.o spf.o srs.o dk.o dkim-exim.o
version.o \
   pcre/libpcre.a \
   routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
   auths/auths.a \
        \
     -L/usr/lib/mysql/ -lmysqlclient -lz  \
    -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto -ldkim -lssl -lstdc++ -L/usr/
local/lib
/usr/libexec/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: Undefined symbols:

Thanks for any assistance.
Brian