Re: [exim] Exim rule for only accepting messages with pictur…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Bruce Lewis
To: Tomas Merlin, exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim rule for only accepting messages with picture attachment on an address
Look at a recent thread with a subject containing the words "wildcard
recipient" for an example pipe transport.

That was my question for a similar application.