Re: [exim] domain_match, local_domain, sql

Autor: Marcin Gryszkalis
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [exim] shadow_transport, was Re: domain_match, local_domain, sql
Assumpte: Re: [exim] domain_match, local_domain, sql
On Friday of August 1 2008, Tony Finch wrote:
> > looking into mysql logs it looks like fist condition matched against
> > destination domain, not the sender one (is that possible?)
>
> Because $domain in the local_domains list definition is the recipient
> domain.

right, It's my first exim box (I came from postfix world) and I'm amazed by
power of exim's expressions - nut sometimes I misunderstand something, like
above: I treated

    match_domain{$sender_address_domain}{+local_domains}}

like kind of function (I assumed that $domain will be replaced with
$sender_address_domain in local_domains expression)... Now I know.
Thanks for answer :) Maybe you have any good idea about my question in
"[exim] why shadow_transport cannot be used with smtp (non local)" post?

regards
--
Marcin Gryszkalis, PGP 0x9F183FA3
jabber jid:mg@???, gg:2532994