[exim] Backup Incoming/outgoing Mail

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ahmed Abdel-Aliem
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Backup Incoming/outgoing Mail
Dear All,
we have moved our email from MDaemon to Exim MTA,
i want to know how to backup all incoming and outgoing mail on the server,
in MDaemon i used to enable a always_bcc option to one box i create on the
server, so it bcc every coming and outgoing email to it. but i dunno how, i
have checked the manual, i found an option called always_bcc that i can set
to true or false, will it do the job, and if so, how can i specifiy the mail
account it will always bcc to ?
can anyone pleae guide me through this ???

any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ahmed Abdel-Aliem
PHP Architect
Aroma Designs & Solutions
www.GraphicAroma.com
www.AromaCreatives.com

Acting by Reacting : By not printing this e-mail I help protect the
environment.*