Re: [exim] Apache <=> Exim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Grant Peel
Para: Mike Cardwell, Exim Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [exim] Apache <=> Exim
Guys,

Thanks for the detailed replies, but alas, you lost me somewhere. I am
however, getting the impression that we can log what script sent the (web
based) email.

I am using apache 2.2, with suexec enabled. Each perl based post is executed
by the unix owner of the domain. PHP requests though, are still seen as
'www'.

With the info above, if anyone can show me the acl that has logging (as much
as is possible), enabled, I would be eternally greatfull, and, it would
restart my learning curve ....

Thanks,

-Grant