Re: [exim] Problem with exim4, hotmail is seeing my mail as…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Edwards
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Problem with exim4, hotmail is seeing my mail as Unsolicited Commercial E-mail
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, M. Piscaer wrote:

| When i send this message by telnet to an hotmail adres from the relay
| server, its get delevered in the SPAM folder, when i send the same
| message without "id 1KNV9G-0000kZ-OI" in the routing header is message
| is getting delevered in the INBOX.

As it's hotmail, you should consider yourself lucky it's ending up in the
junk folder, and not getting binned entirely...

Anyway, well done spotting this.

| How can is remove the id?

If need be, you can probably alter the setting of "received_header_text"
- see the exim docs for more detail.

However this seems not a very nice thing to do. Perhaps it's possible to
somehow make this happen only for deliveries going to hotmail.