著者: Sander Smeenk
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Hold Emails
Quoting Sébastien CARRE (sebast.carre@???):

Please don't (B)CC me on your replies to the list, I am subscribed :)

>>> In order to test it, I want to be able to hold some emails in the
>>> queue (from a specific adresse for example). Is this possible ?
>> You could set 'hold_domains = domain.tld : domain2.tld' in your
>> exim4.conf. You might have to restart Exim4 for this to become active.
> Many thanks to you Phil and Sndr! It works perfectly with the option
> "old_domains = " and my script too :)
>
> But I wanted to try to run exim4 with the "-odq" parameters but it
> failed (It is normally called by Mail User Agents, not directly from a
> shell...).

The problem most likely is that you fail to specify -enough- parameters
to make it clear to Exim what you want. For example, by doing:

$ exim4 -odq <recipient emailaddress>

Exim goes into 'accepting a message'-mode, and does exactly what you
want. But, Exim expects a message on standard input. Either through a
pipe or you typing the text directly into Exim on STDIN.

The message should conform to some standards, so it should have at least
have From: and a To: line. If you choose to type the message on STDIN
instead of piping a premade text through Exim, you can 'end' the message
by pressing Control-D on an empty line.

Works-for-me:

| $ exim4 -odq ssmeenk@???
| From: Sander Smeenk <ssmeenk@???>
| To: Sander Smeenk <ssmeenk@???>
| Subject: testing 123
|
| 123 testing!
| ^D
| $ mailq
|  0m   561 1KNthe-0000eX-2k <sanders@???>
|           ssmeenk@???
| $

These messages stay on the queue until the next queue-run is started.

Regards,
-Sndr.