Re: [exim] system filter filefile type specific "allow / whi…

Autor: Schramm, Dominik
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] system filter filefile type specific "allow / whitelist"
Hi,

Gordon on Monday, July 28, 2008 5:44 PM:

> [...]
> How can I use a Subject whitelist phrase to allow delivery?
>
> Consider this subject
>
> Subject: Here is the patch let-this-file-pass
> ----
>
> I would like to test the Subject line for a specific phrase,
> or better
> yet an external list of phrases...
>
> letthisfilepass
> Let.this.file.pass
> let-this-file-pass
> [...]

You could try something like this:

if "${lookup {$h_subject:} nwildlsearch {/path/to/whitelist} {$value}}" is "1"
then

and the file /path/to/whitelist would contain lines as:

\N^.*letthisfilepass: 1
\N^.*Let.this.file.pass: 1
\N^.*let-this-file-pass: 1

There is probably a way to get rid of the colons, too, and make
the condition even simpler.

Dominik