[pcre-dev] pcre license - invalid copyright header in pcrecp…

Author: Alexander Shaduri
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] pcre license - invalid copyright header in pcrecpp_internal.h

Hello,

I noticed there is an invalid copyright information in pcrecpp_internal.h
(as bundled with pcre-7.7 distribution).

The problem is that while it does have a license text, there is no copyright information.
The license states "Redistributions of source code must retain the above
copyright notice", and this requirement cannot be correctly met by
a distributor.
As I understand it, there should be a Google or University of Cambridge
copyright there.

I do understand that this may be a minor issue, but it still may be a problem
for people distributing pcre with other products.

Thank you for your work,
Alexander