Re: [exim] Multiple Instances of Exim Question

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Multiple Instances of Exim Question
On 23/07/2008, Gabriel J marais <forums@???> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I have configured Exim 4 on a server with multiple Exim config files running
> on different IP Addresses. Each Exim configuration has its own Log Files and
> Spool Directory configured.
>
> I start Exim with the following command :-
> exim -bd -q30m -C /usr/local/etc/exim/exim.bdslrelay.conf
> exim -bd -q30m -C /usr/local/etc/exim/exim.hostrelay.conf
>

> The problem that I have is :-
>
> 1. I cannot see mails from both queues when I run "mailq" - I would think
> that it's because of the multiple Spool Directories
> 2. I cannot manually force a mail with the Exim command, "exim -v -M
> mssg-id", and I would think it's also because of multiple Spool Directories.
>

> The "mailq" command picks up mail sitting in the original Spool Directory,
> /var/spool/exim but not in the other Spool Directory, /var/spool/exim-queue2
>

> Is there any way I can get this working ?

Since the only place that tells Exim about your alternative spool
directory is the config file, you need a '-C /path/to/config' every
time you invoke the exim binary.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer