著者: Yves Goergen
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Error compiling Exim 4.69
Well, I now have added the path of the libmysqlclient.so file to the new
file /etc/ld.so.conf, then ran ldconfig, and then 'ldd exim' could
resolve the path to the referenced shared library libmysqlclient. Then
'make install' also worked and I could proceed with my setup. I still
didn't test whether exim actually works though.

Now I'm still a bit confused about why it works on the production
machine when it actually shouldn't. Or better: why is doesn't link to
libmysqlclient.so and instead the exim binary is larger by far more than
libmysqlclient's own size.

I have now verified that both makefiles for exim are identical - except
that I needed to add the "mysql" subdirectory for includes and libs on
the test machine.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>