Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Wade
To: Brandon Phelps
CC: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Relay access denied (state 14)?
Brandon Phelps wrote:
> Actually no, I don't even think messages being sent to
> secondarydomain.net are even attempting to be delivered. I get nothing
> in either the mainlog or the rejectlog about secondarydomain. What
> would prevent the mail from being sent? The domain is properly
> configured in bind I think... and I am the main nameserver for said
> domain. All traffic to www.secondarydomain.net makes it to apache fine,
> so why wouldn't email?

The MX record for secondarydomain.net points to:

secondarydomain.net     mail exchanger = 0 smtp.secureserver.net.
secondarydomain.net     mail exchanger = 10 mailstore1.secureserver.net.

Is that your server?

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555