Re: [exim] problems with relaying email over vpn from host b…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] problems with relaying email over vpn from host behind a dynamic ip
2008/7/17 Gregory Machin <greg@???>:
> Hi
>
> I have a server behind a dynamic IP (which means it blocked by rbls)
> that is supposed to relay email via a vpn to my mail server (act as a
> smarthost) and forward the email to the rest of the internet. but I
> can't get non local email to go over the vpn for relay. it trys to
> deliver it directly and the email gets bounced. What have I done wrong ,
> I think the problem lies with one of the following but cant see it.
>

> dnslookup:
> driver = dnslookup
> domains = !+local_domains#
> transport = remote_smtp
> ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
> no_more
>

> send_to_gateway:
>     driver = manualroute
>     domains = !+local_domains
>     transport = remote_smtp
>     route_list = 192.168.1.240

The first router tells Exim to deliver mail not addressed to
+local_domains directly via remote SMTP.The next one tells Exim to
deliver mail not addressed to +local_domains via your smarthost.

Since routers are evaluated in order, the second one is not reached.
Try commenting out the whole of the first router.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???