[exim] problems with relaying email over vpn from host behin…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gregory Machin
Para: exim-user
Assunto: [exim] problems with relaying email over vpn from host behind a dynamic ip
Hi

I have a server behind a dynamic IP (which means it blocked by rbls)
that is supposed to relay email via a vpn to my mail server (act as a
smarthost) and forward the email to the rest of the internet. but I
can't get non local email to go over the vpn for relay. it trys to
deliver it directly and the email gets bounced. What have I done wrong ,
I think the problem lies with one of the following but cant see it.

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = !+local_domains#
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

send_to_gateway:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = !+local_domains