Re: [exim] Not stoping spam emails on Aliases email address

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: talat
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Not stoping spam emails on Aliases email address

Hi Peter,

Currently the router i have is given below.

ditch_spam:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
data = :blackhole:
condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{${lookup mysql{select users.sa_refuse *
10 from users,domains \
where localpart = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
and domain = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
and users.on_spamassassin = '1' \
and users.domain_id=domains.domain_id \
and users.sa_refuse > 0 }{$value}fail}} {yes}{no}}
local_part_suffix = -*
local_part_suffix_optional
retry_use_local_part

Can you please explain in more detail what else i need to add to also check
aliases