著者: Ian Eiloart
To: Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y), exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] exim + ldap documentation?

--On 14 July 2008 21:05:38 +0300 "Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)"
<mihamina.rakotomandimby@???> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to make Exim to route mails against an LDAP directory.
> I already have a working Exim delivernig in Maildir/ format, on an
> Ubuntu server.
>
> I would like to switch to LDAP because the server's PAM will be moved
> against an LDAP too, and I would like the Exim to _directly_ query the
> LDAP server.
>
> Is the documentation in [1] the one I should start with?
> Have you got any additional links I should read?
>
> Thank you.
>
> [1]: http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_9.html#SECT9.10

Yes, except that you're reading documentation for a very old version of
Exim. If you're running 4.30, then you should seriously consider upgrading.
If your version of Exim is up to date, then the documentation is here:

<http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch09.html#SECTldap>

Or, use the PDF version of the documentation, and make use of your PDF
reader's search tools:

<http://www.exim.org/exim-pdf-current/doc/spec.pdf>

--
Ian Eiloart