[exim] exim-4 debian etch virtual users and authentication

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jacob Swartz
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] exim-4 debian etch virtual users and authentication
I've followed the tutorial located at
        --> http://www.w3style.co.uk/virtual-domains-with-exim-and-dovecot
to create virtual users with exim4 and dovecot. After working through some
problems, things are working decently. However,
I am interested in requiring auth for the smtp server. Also, I can send fine
with the first email domain I configured with (user@???).
When I send an email FROM a second virtual domain (example from
user@???), there is no information sent out with the headers. Just a
blank email with the subject/body. I am not sure where I'm going wrong here,
and my research has led me to nothing.

If anyone could lend assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.

--
Jacob