Re: [exim] Help to install exim with SPF

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ian Eiloart
To: Dan_Mitton, SODATONOU Dodji Comlan Samuel
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Help to install exim with SPF

--On 11 July 2008 08:50:23 -0700 Dan_Mitton@??? wrote:

> I suspect that using '-bh' is causing your problem. In the documentation
> it states:
>
> Warning 1: You can test features of the configuration that rely on ident
> (RFC 1413) information by using the -oMt option. However, Exim cannot
> actually perform an ident callout when testing using -bh because there is
> no incoming SMTP connection.
>
> Since there is no real SMTP connection, I suspect that SPF doesn't have
> an IP address to test against. Can you try from a real aol.com account?

That's a bogus argument. ident tests will fail because there's no
possibility of getting a good result, because there's no connection to
probe. With SPF, all you need is a IP address.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex