[exim-dev] exiqid - interactively step through/process an ex…

Author: Geraint Edwards
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] exiqid - interactively step through/process an exim queue
Hi,

I've written a script - exiqid - to help me walk through my exim queue
interactively - processing each message individually - with the menu:

    $qid ... (v)iew, (l)og-view, (e)xigrep, (d)eliver msg, (f)orce deliver
      (t)haw, (r)emove, (m)ark-delivered, (b)ounce, (E)xigrep pre-bounce
      (S)pam (to spam mbox), (R) edit sender, (A)dd rcpt, (J)oe-job (remove all)
      (s)kip domain (n)ext msg, (q)uit program [vledftrmbESRAJnq]

Most of these actions are self-explanatory, but there is a little
description for 'E', 'J' and 's' in the script (exiqid -h).

Before releasing this to the general public, I'd like to invite this
audience to try it out first - and would be happy to incorporate
suggestions/patches, where possible.

The latest version can be had from:

    http://www.yadn.org/~gedge/code/exiqid/exiqid

DISCLAIMER #1: some options ask you for confirmation - but not all
DISCLAIMER #2: it's been working fine for me for years - YMMV

Feedback appreciated.

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge@???