Re: [exim] Enforce TLS for outgoing mails

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Patryk R.
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Enforce TLS for outgoing mails
Thank you all for your input!

The setting that actually worked for me was adding the condition to authenticators. I
tried this before, however for some reason putting the extra condition in them (check for
tls, then check for pam user/pass) didn't work at all.

Thanks to this thread, which i recommend to anyone having similar problems:

http://archives.devshed.com/forums/networking-100/problems-getting-tls-working-1389225.html

I noticed, that there's an extra condition setting to the authenticators, which should
look like this:

server_advertise_condition = "${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{no}{yes}}"
server_condition = "${if pam{$2:$3}{1}{0}}"

And this works right the way I wanted, however hosts_require_tls has to be unset!

Thanks again,

Patryk

On 2008-07-07 12:03
--