Re: [pcre-dev] External memory allocator interface

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Autor: Roman Rybalko
Para: pcre-dev
Assunto: Re: [pcre-dev] External memory allocator interface
Philip Hazel wrote:
> I don't think you ever sent me the final patches for this. If you do so,
> I will consider them for inclusion in the next release. I have just
> started working on PCRE again.

Sorry for long "latency"
I'm working on it, but it's not ready yet.
I've implemented common-used calls such as pcre_mm_compile,
pcre_mm_exec, pcre_mm_malloc, pcre_mm_free,
but others are to do.

Thank you for your pushing me :) so I know that this is needed not only
for me.
I'll try to make the remaining stuff more rapidly.

--
WBR,
Roman Rybalko