Re: [exim] Deferred messages disappearing, message "Complete…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Schramm, Dominik
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Deferred messages disappearing, message "Completed" prematurely
Shouldn't "exim4 -bpa" print the extra recipient address "generated" by
an unseen delivery?

Or if a new envelope sender was specified (using "errors_to") shouldn't
"exim4 -bp" show a completely new message on the queue?

Actually, to broaden the question: why isn't there an extra message on
the queue when the system filter sets up an unseen delivery?

Dominik