Re: [exim] Find Ip address and content of frozen messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graeme Fowler
題目: Re: [exim] Find Ip address and content of frozen messages
On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 12:17 +0200, Adrian Chapela wrote:
> I am trying to know the ip address of a list of frozen messages. Also, I
> want to know the content of the each message.

OK...

> With exim -bpc I can count the total messages in the spool and with exim
> -bp I can see a resume of the data I need.
>
> What command I can use ?

exipick is the tool of choice here, coupled with the exim binary itself
and a bit of creative plumbing in your shell of choice.

"exipick -z" extracts a list of frozen messages.
"exipick -z -i" extracts the queue ID of frozen messages.

For a long list of frozen messages where you want to see the body, use:

for x in `exipick -z -i`; do echo $x; exim -Mvb $x; done

You may want to put a pager in there somewhere - either pipe "exim -Mvb
$x" through a pager, or pipe the whole output through after the "done".

When you say you want to "know the IP address", what do you mean? The
one the message arrived from?

Graeme