Re: [exim] How do you get multiple messages sent via the sam…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Adam Nielsen
To: exim-users
新しいトピック: Re: [exim] Solved compilation failure with gdbm library (was: How do you get multiple messages sent via the same smarthost SMTP connection?)
題目: Re: [exim] How do you get multiple messages sent via the same smarthost SMTP connection?
> It would appear that I'm using the wrong/old version - what version does
> Exim require?

Ah, well I found the very helpful doc/dbm.discuss.txt. I'm not sure
what version of the Berkeley DB I have installed, but I thought I'd try
to go with the native interface to GDBM instead.

Unfortunately after recompiling and reinstalling the latest version I
could find (gdbm-1.8.3) I can't compile Exim (this is with USE_GDBM=yes)

gcc exim_dbmbuild.c
gcc -o exim_dbmbuild
exim_dbmbuild.o(.text+0x458): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `gdbm_open'
exim_dbmbuild.o(.text+0x62f): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `gdbm_store'
exim_dbmbuild.o(.text+0x6bc): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `gdbm_store'
exim_dbmbuild.o(.text+0x94c): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `gdbm_store'
exim_dbmbuild.o(.text+0x9e0): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `gdbm_store'
exim_dbmbuild.o(.text+0xa63): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `gdbm_close'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [exim_dbmbuild] Error 1

It looks like it's not picking up the library file for some reason, but
I've erased all traces of the old gdbm files from /usr/lib (and
/usr/local/lib) but I still get that error. I'm not sure sure how to
find out what the full command line is so I'm not sure exactly what's
happening. Perhaps it's not even trying to link in the gdbm library?

Any ideas? If I put USE_DB=yes or leave that out entirely in the
Makefile then it compiles without problems but I get that failed/success
error.

Thanks,
Adam.