[exim] Exim can't find a line of text in the message

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Web Servant
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Exim can't find a line of text in the message
Help! I'm writing some filters for my users and it's easy enough, but
there's one message that defies filtering. Here's the tail end of the
headers and the body that follows:
---

Elite Medicinal Spot

http:// (spam URL here)

---

What I want to do is filter on the body containing "Elite" +
"Medicinal" (there's a remote chance that legitimate mail might contain
either one of those words but not both).  But that line does not appear
in the $message_headers or $message_body variable.  Why?  Because it's
not a true double-LF after the DomainKey-Status header... it's actually:
DomainKey-Status: no signature<LF>
<TAB><TAB><TAB><LF>
Elite Medicinal Spot<LF><LF>

etc...

When I do a testprint command in the filter, testprint $message_headers
ends at DomainKey-Status and $message_body starts with the URL. That
Elite bit gets lost between the two.

I have read FAQs and the online docs back and forth and I can't find any
way to scan the entire message block as one stream of text. Any
suggestions on how I can catch junk like that? I'll feel really stupid
if this is covered in a FAQ but I missed it...

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY