Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Millan
To: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Nigel Metheringham
<nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:

> On 13 May 2008, at 18:15, B. Johannessen wrote:
> > Suggestion 1: Set up public (read only) CVS/SVN to make it easier to
> > track ongoing development (not that there's much of that going on
> > right
> > now).
>
> http://wiki.exim.org/EximDevelopment

I'm not sure if this is linked somewhere from the main site, but I find it
extremely hard to find. I think both the wiki and instructions on how to
fetch the latest CVS should be prominently featured by following a link like
"Download", "Development" or "Wiki" in the main tab.

I can send a patch if that helps.

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What good is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)