Re: [exim] stopping .forward file auto replies?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] stopping .forward file auto replies?
On lördagen den 28 juni 2008, samankaya@??? wrote:
> my exim4 config keeps sending out auto replies to random people and I am
> getting complaints not to mention alot of blank emails in my inbox. I am
> using smart host configuration with .forward file filtering!
>
> I have commented out the transport in the forward file part of
> exim4.conf.template:
>
> userforward:
> ? debug_print = "R: userforward for $local_part@$domain"
> ? driver = redirect
> ? domains = +local_domains
> ? check_local_user
> [...]

The question marks are really tab characters, I presume?

> However now my mail system sends warning messages out to various people:

Those contain no useful information, in contrast to failure messages. You need
to look in your log file, /var/log/exim4/mainlog. If the vacation or mail
commands are used in .forward files, it's no wonder if Exim complains when no
autoreply transport is configured.

If you add forbid_filter_reply to the router options you will get a different
result, though I'm unsure whether the sender will get a bounce or the
recipient will get a syntax_errors_text message.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)