[pcre-dev] Unable to get the no. of occourance of a characte…

Author: Supratik Goswami
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Unable to get the no. of occourance of a character in the subject string.
Hi,

I am using PCRE library to find the no of occourance of a character,
for example if the subject is like "ABAABCDAB" and the number of
occourance I want to find for A should return 4.

I am using the "int pcre_fullinfo(const pcre *code, const pcre_extra
*extra,     int what, void *where); " with the information variable as
PCRE_INFO_CAPTURECOUNT but I am always getting the value as 1.

Can you please help me with a small example program that finds the
occourance of a character in a subject string.

Warm Regards

Supratik