著者: John Horne
To: Exim users
題目: [exim] Recipient verification logging
Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to log recipient verification callout cache
successes (not just that it succeeded, but the fact that it came from
the cache)? It logs the failures no problem, but I cannot see how to log
successes. I would like to see how well the cache success lookup is
doing with respect to the config 'callout_*_expire' values. I have
increased the positive expire time, but would like to know if this is
making any difference. We are using Exim 4.69.

Thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001