Re: [exim] Exim per domain logging

Author: Brian Blood
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim per domain logging

On Jun 18, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Konstantin V. Gavrilenko wrote:
> I was wondering whether it is possible to organise the log writing
> within the exim, so that logs related to abc.com domain emails
> would go
> to a file exim_main-abc.com.log and logs related to def.com domain
> would
> end up in exim_main-def.com.log file.

I'm sure there are other solutions out there but:

<plug>

Our MySQL based configuration and logging solution does tag each
blocked, received and sent message by it's site (a logical grouping
of domains/users)

All of these entries are accessible through the web admin interface
to both the system admin and the admin for the site.
A user can also see those items filtered for just them.

</plug>

In the end, we rarely have to actually look at our exim log files.

Regards,
Brian