Re: [exim] Rejecting spam if mail is relayed

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tony Finch
To: Olaf Hopp
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Rejecting spam if mail is relayed
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Olaf Hopp wrote:

> So I thought I must "somehow" modify my SA-ACL doing a "DENY" when
> spamscore is above some treshold and final destination is not inhouse.
>
> I thought I could accomplish this via "address_data" set by my router,
> which is handling remote deliveries and then asking within the data-acl
> for the value of address_data, but it is always unset :-(

Your idea is generally good. The problem is that address_data is not set
in the data acl because its value is specific to a single address, but a
message can have more than one recipient. What you need to do is decide
how to deal with a message that is sent to multiple recipients some of
which are delivered locally and some of which are forwarded. For example,
you might decide to reject spam in this case, just like messages to one
forwarding recipient. To implement this policy, you can set an acl_m
variable in the rcpt acl if the address_data indicates the recipient is
forwarded and leave it alone in other cases. Then check the acl_m variable
in the data acl to see if it is set and reject the message if the spam
score is too high. You can change the logic for setting the variable
according to the ploicy you want.

Tony.
--
<fanf@???> <dot@???> http://dotat.at/ ${sg{\N${sg{\