[exim] Rejecting spam if mail is relayed

Autor: Olaf Hopp
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Rejecting spam if mail is relayed
Hello folks,

I'o got a lot of addresses, who are redirected (via LDAP) to
somewhere. If mail is ham thats no problem, if mail is spam
I run into trouble if I become blacklisted because of the relayed spam

If mail is spam but final destination is inhouse, the mail is
tagged, routed to the IMAP-Server and delivered to some spamfolder.

So I thought I must "somehow" modify my SA-ACL
doing a "DENY" when spamscore is above some treshold
and final destination is not inhouse.

I thought I could accomplish this via "address_data" set by my
router, which is handling remote deliveries and then asking within the data-acl
for the value of address_data, but it is always unset :-(

I tried to write a router with "data = :fail:" - but this is not an option
since the mail is first accepted and later a bounce mail goes back to the
(faked) envelope sender causing lots of collateral spam :-(

I would like to drop the SMTP-connection with an ACL-deny
a) if mail is spam
and
b) if it would later bei routed via router "remote-destinations"

Is this possible ?
Other solutions ?

Thanks in advance,

Olaf

      __0
    _-\<,_     Dipl.-Geophys. Olaf Hopp
   (_)/ (_)    ATIS - Abteilung Technische Infrastruktur

University of Karlsruhe          EMail: Olaf.Hopp@???
Faculty of Computer Science      WWW  : http://www.atis.uni-karlsruhe.de
Building 50.34 Room-No. 009
Am Fasanengarten 5               Fon  : +49 (721) 608-3973
D-76131 Karlsruhe / Germany      Fax  : +49 (721) 608-6699