Re: [exim] Help needed 4.63 to 4.69 upgrade issue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-user
Betreff: Re: [exim] Help needed 4.63 to 4.69 upgrade issue
2008/6/16 George R. Kasica <georgek@???>:
> Hello:
>
> I'm in the process of helping a client upgrade their exim installation
> from 4.63 to 4.69. The compile of 4.69 went fine, however, there seems
> to be some issue in the configuration file with the syntax or format
> of the ACL rules etc. that has changed from 4.63 to 4.69 that causes
> basically all of them to fail.

What you're interpreting as all of them failing is likely to be Exim
complaining that your config file references a feature (router,
transport or lookup) that hasn't been complied in to the new instance
of the binary. There's no inherent incompatability.

Post the actual errors for more help.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer