[exim] unwanted indentation at add_header headers

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marten Lehmann
Para: exim users
Assunto: [exim] unwanted indentation at add_header headers
Hello,

I have an acl_smtp_data ACL, which looks like this:

warn    spam      = nobody:true
         message   = $spam_report

The spamd Server behind returns some additional headers, which I need
for later evaluation within exim. After the ACL is called, the added
header looks like this:

http://www.expurgate.net/

But I want it to look like this:

http://www.expurgate.net/

How can I tell exim not to insert any indentations for this ACL?

I know that was an option for indentation within Received lines, but
while I like indentations in Received-headers, I don't like them in this
specific ACL.

Kind regards
Marten