[exim] Help needed 4.63 to 4.69 upgrade issue

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: George R Kasica
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Help needed 4.63 to 4.69 upgrade issue
Hello:

I'm in the process of helping a client upgrade their exim installation
from 4.63 to 4.69. The compile of 4.69 went fine, however, there seems
to be some issue in the configuration file with the syntax or format
of the ACL rules etc. that has changed from 4.63 to 4.69 that causes
basically all of them to fail. I'm totally foreign to the syntax of
the rules and how they are constructed and the individual that built
the 4.63 config is no longer here. They are running under red hat
enterprise linux with mysql.

Anyone that can provide some assistance or guidance would be greatly
appreciated. I can provide errors and rules/configurations off list on
request (clients choice).

George

--
===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
President                       +1 206 374 6482 FAX