[exim] OT: What would you ask these folks?

Autor: Esther Schindler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] OT: What would you ask these folks?
Think of this as "journalist looking for a sanity check... not
necessarily on anything e-mail related."

I'll be meeting this week with Jim Zemlin, the executive director of The
Linux Foundation. If you had a half hour with the guy, what questions
would *you* ask?

I'll also be meeting Paul Cormier, Red Hat Executive Vice President and
President, Products and Technologies. Tell me what you'd ask him if you
found yourself sitting next to him on a plane trip.

Public or private replies appreciated. I wouldn't be quoting you... just
mining your brain for inspiration.

Esther Schindler
senior online editor, CIO.com