Re: [exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Anja Gawlik
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?
On 2008-06-16 at 13:40 +0200, Anja Gawlik wrote:
> I now add the header 'X-Spam-Score: 0' to my status-mail, and it works. Before that, I got a line in my paniclog for every mail:
>
> Error in system filter: malformed numerical string ""
>
> Is there a way to tell exim to use this filter only for mails received by smtp?
>
> I still get this error now for mails created by system processes, like cron etc. They are not delivered to the maildir because of that.

Add the header in an "acl_not_smtp" ACL.

Change the system filter to wrap the scoring stuff in a string test
before assuming that it's present (and numeric). Optionally consider a
match check against a regexp?

Note that Exim uses integer arithmetic and doesn't support using floats
in comparisons. The only cases where Exim _appears_ to support floats
are cases where it's actually using fixed-point (which can be faked with
integers), in system load checks.

if $h_X-Spam-Score is not "" and $h_X-Spam-Score above 7
# ....
endif

-Phil