Re: [exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?

Góra strony
Autor: Anja Gawlik
Dla: Anja Gawlik, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Temat: Re: [exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: exim-users-bounces@??? [mailto:exim-users-bounces@exim.org] Im Auftrag von Anja Gawlik
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Juni 2008 11:45
An: 'exim-users@???'
Betreff: [exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?

>Hi,
>
>I configured my exim4 (debian etch-> debian config) with DCconfig_internet=1, and receiving mails per smtp and >passing it on to our exchange server works well. I now still have a minor problem, I cannot find any >information in the internet about.
>I want to send a daily status to our admin-mailbox (admin@???) on the exchange server. The message is >created on the mailserver where exim is running by a cron job and piped to exim4. But no matter what I do, it >always ends up in the mail spool and is not beeing delivered to exchange.
>
>A mail about that mail says "Received: from root by localhost with local (Exim 4.63)" and "received_protocol >local"
>
>What can I do to make exim send those mails to our exchange-server and still deliver infos from cron etc >locally? Or where can I at least find some good information about that?

I just solved that problem:

These messages collided with my system.filter:

if $h_X-Spam-Score above 7.5
then
headers add "NewSubject: **** SPAM_DETECTED **** $h_Subject:"
headers remove Subject
headers add "Subject: $h_NewSubject:"
headers remove NewSubject
finish endif

I now add the header 'X-Spam-Score: 0' to my status-mail, and it works. Before that, I got a line in my paniclog for every mail:

Error in system filter: malformed numerical string ""

Is there a way to tell exim to use this filter only for mails received by smtp?

I still get this error now for mails created by system processes, like cron etc. They are not delivered to the maildir because of that.

Thank you for any idea on this :)

greetings, Anja