[exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Anja Gawlik
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: [exim] local delivery to exchange and maildir?
Hi,

I configured my exim4 (debian etch-> debian config) with DCconfig_internet=1, and receiving mails per smtp and passing it on to our exchange server works well. I now still have a minor problem, I cannot find any information in the internet about.
I want to send a daily status to our admin-mailbox (admin@???) on the exchange server. The message is created on the mailserver where exim is running by a cron job and piped to exim4. But no matter what I do, it always ends up in the mail spool and is not beeing delivered to exchange.

A mail about that mail says "Received: from root by localhost with local (Exim 4.63)" and "received_protocol local"

What can I do to make exim send those mails to our exchange-server and still deliver infos from cron etc locally? Or where can I at least find some good information about that?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

greetz, Anja