Re: [exim] Denying all remote deliveries

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Metzler
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Denying all remote deliveries
Doug Jolley <ddjolley@???> wrote:
> I have an instance of exim setup for the exclusive purpose of
> receiving and delivering incoming e-mail to local mailboxes. It does
> not handle any outgoing e-mail. I would like to configure this
> instance of Exim to deny all deliveries (including the delivery of
> things like bounce reports, etc.) to remote users. I would think that
> could be easily accomplished with a very simple rcpt acl statement.

[...]

require verify = recipient

together with a router that denies remote deliveries should work.

nonlocal:
debug_print = "R: nonlocal for $local_part@$domain"
driver = redirect
domains = ! +local_domains
allow_fail
data = :fail: Mailing to remote domains not supported
no_more

Hmm, it will break verify = sender, though.

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'