著者: Doug Jolley
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Denying all remote deliveries
I have an instance of exim setup for the exclusive purpose of
receiving and delivering incoming e-mail to local mailboxes. It does
not handle any outgoing e-mail. I would like to configure this
instance of Exim to deny all deliveries (including the delivery of
things like bounce reports, etc.) to remote users. I would think that
could be easily accomplished with a very simple rcpt acl statement.
Unfortunately, I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to
formulate such a statement. Basically, my problem is that I don't
know how to state what it is that I'm denying. Could someone please
help me out? Thanks for any input.

          ... doug