[exim] verifying certificate information

Author: Martin A. Brooks
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] verifying certificate information
Hi

I've been looking at using a wildcard certificate with exim. I have the
cert, exim is configured to use it, and there are no complaints when
clients use STARTTLS to encrypt their session.

Call me paranoid, but I want to verify that the certificate is actually
being used and I've drawn a blank as to how to do that. My usual tools
for SMTP kung-fu, swaks, doesn't have a "show me the cert" option nor
can I switch enough debugging on for it to show me sufficient details.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus