Re: [exim] Deliver mail to a php script

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dave Evans
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Deliver mail to a php script
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 04:56:13PM -0700, adam.benayoun wrote:
> I'd like to setup that every mail sent to some.domain.com will be sent to a
> php script to be manipulated in some way (write it into a database or
> anything else).
>
> I configured a router and a transport in exim.conf as the following:

Seems good so far...

> Thing is when I do that and use after the script.php the expansion
> $message_body - it only pass a part of the body while i'd like to pass the
> entire mail or at least know how to pass it as an object.

So is the problem that your script doesn't receive the message? The message
- both headers and body, by default - get passed to the script on standard
input. Or are you saying that you want script.php to process the message,
then after that you want to do something else with the message back in Exim?

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/