Re: [exim] Which hardware do you use for your installation?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Sander Smeenk
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Which hardware do you use for your installation?
Quoting Patrick von der Hagen (hagen@???):

> Queue-size was 300. Greylisting, unreachable recipients, etc.
> In my experience, that size is really no issue for exim. ;-)

Oh, no, 300 is peanuts for Exim. Given that it's not doing intensive
spamscanning, virusscanning etc on the same server and the server is
nice and fast...

Our platform began to show issues with queues wel over 10k. That's why
we also have mailspoolers running postfix that kick in when the mx'es
can't take the load anymore.
Also we redirect bounces to another box running postfix to deliver them.

Exactly as Brian Blood stated.
Exim for the intelligent stuff, Postfix for the brute force deliveries :)

-Sndr.