Re: [exim] received_header_text to remove remote addressofa…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Best
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] received_header_text to remove remote addressofauthenticated senders
John Burnham wrote:
> Well, there's the headers_remove option generic to all routers.
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch15.html

Thanks, I ended up putting it in my remote_smtp router, I was thinking
to try and make it conditional on authenticated users, I can't recall if
that's possible in a line such as that, or if I'd have to create a
second router to deal with that.

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
headers_remove = X-Spam-Score:X-Spam-Report:Received

-Mike