[exim] FW: Which hardware do you use for your installation?

Góra strony
Autor: Scott Kupper
Dla: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: [exim] FW: Which hardware do you use for your installation?
Jeroen van Aart wrote:

> I remember reading on here that having the spool in memory isn't such a
> good idea, but I forgot the exact reasons.

Not a good idea if the host box dies unexpectedly. Your spool won't be recoverable at all. That said, everybody's requirements are different, and everyone can tolerate different levels of risk. It's a judgment call, as always, on what you can sacrifice for the sake of speed improvements.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Scott Kupper