[exim] malformed numerical string / system filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Anja Gawlik
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: [exim] malformed numerical string / system filter
Hi,

I currently try to set up a new mailserver, exim for sure. SpamAssassin shall do the filtering. The system is a debian, so I use the debian-config of exim.

** I added the following in exim4.conf:

acl_check_data:

  warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
       spam = nobody:true
  warn  message = X-Spam-Bar: $spam_bar
       spam = nobody:true
  warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{5}{1}{0}}
       spam = nobody:true

** This is my system.filter:

if $h_X-Spam-Score above 7.5
then
headers add "NewSubject: **** SPAM_DETECTED **** $h_Subject:"
headers remove Subject
headers add "Subject: $h_NewSubject:"
headers remove NewSubject
finish endif
in system.filter

** This is what I find in my headers afterwards:

** And this ist the error-message I find in mainlog:

2008-06-09 15:20:29 1K5hI4-0002gB-CS Error in system filter: malformed numerical string "-2.5"

(The mail is not beeing delivered.)

It says the same for a positive score, so the problem is most likely the ".". Seems to me exim is expecting a "," here? Has it something to do with country settings? How can I make exim understand 2.5?

I also tried "7,5" in my system filter, didn't work either.

Thank you for any help,

Anja