Re: [exim] Deliver single message via smarthost

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave Evans
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Deliver single message via smarthost
On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 05:02:04PM +0100, James Green wrote:
> Occasionally, I'd like to be able to tell exim to deliver a currently
> queued message to a specific host, rather than the MXs for the
> destination domain. I thought one of the myriad variations on 'exim
> -Mfoo' might do it, but I can't see anything appropriate.
>
> Any suggestions?

If you get to specify the headers for the incoming message, do something like
add a router which (for trusted messages only) says something like
"route-data: ${h_X-Route-Via:}", then add something like "X-Route-Via:
smarthost.example.com" to a message to route it a specific way. Oh, and use
headers_remove to strip the header prior to delivery.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/